vbtube pro no ioncube NOT NULLED

chopperb

This is open source non ioncubed. It is also not nulled.

Version 1.1.0 rc Final Stable

Dont ask for support im just supplying this. It uses md5 hash for the license key. What combination im not sure.

dark_hunter

chopperb said:
This is open source non ioncubed. It is also not nulled.

Version 1.1.0 rc Final Stable

Dont ask for support im just supplying this. It uses md5 hash for the license key. What combination im not sure.
So this is not free?!

chopperb

No this is not the free version. It is the pro version and it needs be nulled. It is just no ioncubed so it has the source code available.

nexia

so if you needed this script to be nulled, you had to contact GYSN first... see the link in the footer...

btw, the fix was quite easy...

alexD

All you have to do is upload the files to there right directories, open the product and find and change the email to your own and swicth the false to true. Next visit yourdomain/forum/vbtube_install.php to install the rest of vbtube. Note if you skip this you`ll get database errors so dont be a wise guy and skip this very important part. I havent checked the code to see if the owner was smart enought to add extra methods for getting a url in this file. Theres compression errors on some of the pages seems he may have left some if ir else tags open you`d have to search the templates to find out which one. It has security tokens missing on the vbtube_add.php file so theres still a few things needed to fully null it.

Heres what to find in the xml file(not the youtube one)

PHP:
vbmail($toemail = '[email protected]', $subject = 'vbtube XML-Install 1.1.0 RC1 Built 29.11.08', $message = $vbulletin->options[bburl], $notsubscription = true, $from = $vbulletin->options[bbtitle], $uheaders = '', $username = '');

change the eamil and set the false to true.

Next visit vbtube_install.php from your forum's index. simple replace of the forum or forums(or what every you called the folder) /index.php instead type vbtube_install.php

you`ll get a new page saying vbutbe has been installed and can no set catagories and permissions. Not theres compression errors on viewing the images and security tokens are missing from the vbtube_add.php page.

chopperb

nexia said:
so if you needed this script to be nulled, you had to contact GYSN first... see the link in the footer...

btw, the fix was quite easy...

Who said I needed it nulled? I bought it and was sharing a non ioncubed version for others to null if they wish. I also have version 2.0 if someone wants it.

mallee

chopperb said:
Who said I needed it nulled? I bought it and was sharing a non ioncubed version for others to null if they wish. I also have version 2.0 if someone wants it.

and did you get the compression errors and IF tags missing on your paid for version?????

has anyone cleaned up these files yet and added the tokens? Please reup cleaned version.

alexD

Heres latest version needs to be nulled for one xml files sends url info to 7's email so that can be removed using my method before. Also do not use this script with youtube videos using your player it requests info from vbtube.com since some servers dont have curl install on them. This is the 3 colum and dual colum versions happy nulling/installing.

mallee

You cannot run this script unless you have full control over your server. I have 2 copies of the latest unbranded that I paid $129 each for (both running on my server) and they are buggy at best and require allot of juice to run them.

I have one site with hundreds of uploads vids and the coder of the script has been on my site more times than I can think...... fixing issues with the script.

AnimeClubForums

That's funny LOL, Still i need help, where do i find "vbTubePro License Key" i downloaded the files and did everything yet it shows a no permission page ^^ It sucks. Anyways, i really need the help i used it on 3.8.1 And that's why i ask.