vbTEAM Group Buy Section

nudu

Nuff said.. Well maybe not.. We should have it so users suggest the skins.. Ofcourse staff can too, but users need to donate to the staff member who organizes the buy (through paypal, etc, depends what the Staff member accepts as credit).

I think people are reluctant to donate just to the site cause they see it as an entity and through their own impurity, they think that the money that they donate may be used for selfish things (they dont realize the responsibility needed to run a site and the love the owner must have, that makes them want to put the money back into the site - then again some admins do take off the top). But the good thing is that we can use this impure perception to benefit everyone, even the people who may not donate because they believe the admins are selfish.

It will give users the opportunity to get skins they could not otherwise afford, and it boosts the community reputation among the community, and of course the quality of the community, which brings more users, more clicks to ads, and more potential donations/etc.

Also takes a bit of load off of filez, Hoxxy, etc (sorry if I didn't mention you, those are just the two that came to my head, no offense!) that spend their valuable time to create rips.

Please consider, this wonderful suggestion.

Filez

Good cause but most still wont do it as money is tight for all. I apprecaite the respect and thought behind this. And just for everyones info that dont have a site they actually own or pay for they are not cheap.

Need a good host $$$
Need good Equip $$$
Need good software $$$ and nulled
Site Owner time to make sure all is good and working invalueable.

My sites cost me over 150.00 a month and thats just the intranet bill now add in host fee's and hardware upgrades always Memory or HDD's to maxiumize performance and when that isnt enough then we start upgrading board and processors and stuff all which is not cheap.

So lets recap - a good bit of cash has to be outlaid each month and with minimal donation and I do mean minimal the rest has to be made up by the site owner and hopefuly site staff. Then on top of all this keep the most current items avilable to registered members for free..... wow sounds like fun huh ..well most times it is but there are time I know I sit and think why waste my money when all we normally get is complaints.