vBSEO Sitemap v2.2 PHP NULL Draxofavalon

Draxofavalon

vBSEO Sitemap v2.2 PHP NULL Draxofavalon

The "vBSEO Google Sitemaps" plugin provides a solution that allows your forum to be indexed by the Google (and also Yahoo and Ask) search engines faster, more completely, more effectively, and with less bandwidth consumption.

It have all Hotlinks, and callbacks removed.

baronsamedi

im new the whole vb site map and vbseo i know its supposed to improve you crawabilty but how hard is it to install and what exactly does nulled mean? And does the nulled version have the same effectiveness as the licensed version? thanks

dasklney

baronsamedi said:
im new the whole vb site map and vbseo i know its supposed to improve you crawabilty but how hard is it to install and what exactly does nulled mean? And does the nulled version have the same effectiveness as the licensed version? thanks

You will be pay for licensed version instead download and use free with nulled version!

Nulled and Licensed version will work as same way, so don't worry about that! :D

Sorry for my English, it sucks

sn2003

Hello

if I want to add the code

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^ ((urllist | sitemap) .* \. (Xml | txt) (\. Gz)?) $
vbseo_sitemap / vbseo_getsitemap.php? sitemap = $ 1 [L]

in the htaccess out of the folder vb

How has the code??

Because I have more domain and through the conversion of 301 htaccess file Folder in the main site

jcosta71292

cool i like this and installed it. but dont you think vbulletin will shut us down easier with this because i added this and searched on google and comes up with my site and it says powered by vbulletin
is there anyways of removing the powered by vbulletin?

SiNnOFf

If you want to remove {powered by vbulletin} from browser title go through the process given below..

>go to your vBulletin Admincp, this is usually going to be an “admin” link at the bottom of your site.

Once in the admin panel, look on the left for the Language & Phrases and then Search in Phrases

In your Phrases Search for: x_powered_by_vbulletin (be sure to choose to search by Phrase Text and Phrase Variable Name)

Edit the phrase. Simply change it from {1} - Powered by vBulletin

to {1} - jcosta71292 :p .. (U can change it to anything you wish ) and its one of the important edit to make you forum indexed on search engines .. do little search and add nice keywords .

SiNnOFf

Do i have to make any changes/edits in sitemap generator before installing..i have installed vbseo 3.2 on vbulletin 3.8.0 gold.

Draxofavalon

SiNnOFf said:
Do i have to make any changes/edits in sitemap generator before installing..i have installed vbseo 3.2 on vbulletin 3.8.0 gold.

Only install the product and upload the files and it works.

mojopanel said:
Do you need VBseo to use this?

It works with and without vBSEO.

SiNnOFf

Draxofavalon said:
Only install the product and upload the files and it works.

Thanks for the support Draxofavalon.. i was waiting for the answer from long time .. i will install it right away..

mucho gracias .

eastwood1

Hi can any one give me any help i have uploaded all files imported xml file but my urls are still old
Code:
http://my site.com php file
instead of
http://my site.com/say ebooks/ or /ebooks/pc repair/

i have this installed on vb 3.8.0 with out vbseo i just have this sitemap installed

any help much appreciated