vBSEO - GOLD
vBulletin Search Engine Optimization

Mod Info

Version: 3.3.0
Edition: GOLD
vBulletin Support: 3.X.X
Tested with vBulletin 3.8.1!

Review
  • vBSEO stands for vBulletin Search Engine Optimization, a powerful plugin for vBulletin, built using patent-pending SEO technology.
  • vBSEO is designed to be easy for you. It's powerful control panel and easy installation allows you to be up and running in only minutes.
  • In that instant, vBulletin SEO begins optimizing your forum immediately in real-time... ultimately allowing Google and other search engines to find all of your forum pages, index them, and rank them more prominently for thousands of keywords on your site.
  • vBSEO is a plugin for vBulletin forum software. Once installed, vBSEO ensures that all of your vBulletin forum content pages (i.e. threads) can be included in Internet search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, and hundreds of other search engines.

Install

A. Upload ALL the files in the 'upload' folder to your forum root folder.

Note: Ensure all files are uploaded with the same folder structure provided in your 'upload' folder.

B. License your vBSEO instance:
  1. CHMOD 666 the 'vB-root/includes/config_vbseo.php' file.
  2. Using your browser, visit: http://www.yoursite.com/vB-root/vbseocp.php.
  3. Define a password for your vBSEO Control Panel by entering it twice in the fields provided, you will be redirected to the settings page.

C. Upload the vBSEO .htaccess file (located in the 'htaccess' folder) to your forum root folder.

NOTE: In some operating systems, the .htaccess file is not visible. If this is your case, find the htaccess.txt file in the same folder, (1) upload it to your forum root folder and (2) rename it to .htaccess.

D. Go to your ADMIN CP > 'Plugin System' > 'Manage Products' > Click on [Add/Import Product]
  1. Browse to the 'docs' folder of the installation package and open 'crawlability_vbseo.xml', Click 'Import'.

E. Optional Step - Define a custom position for your copyright statement:

Enter the following code in your footer template:
Code:
<!--VBSEO_COPYRIGHT-->

F. Configure vBSEO:

Note: The vBSEO default settings are optimal for most forums, do not change settings you are not familiarized with.

1. Using your browser, visit: http://www.yoursite.com/vB-root/vbseocp.php.
  2. Login using the password you defined in step B.
  3. Configure vBSEO settings as desired.
  4. For security purposes CHMOD 644 your 'config_vbseo.php' file after configuring vBSEO.

Upgrade

A. Visit your vBSEO CP (forums/vbseocp.php) and backup your current settings:
  1. Click on the 'XML' link for vbseo_all.xml and save a backup of your setup file.

B. Upload (and replace) ALL files included in the 'upload' folder to your forum root folder

Note: Ensure all files are uploaded with the same folder structure provided in your 'upload' folder.

C. Go to your ADMIN CP > 'Plugin System' > 'Manage Products'
  1. Click on [Add/Import Product]
  2. Browse to the 'docs' folder of the installation package, open 'crawlability_vbseo.xml', set 'Allow Overwrite' to 'Yes' then click 'Import'.

D. License your vBSEO instance and restore your current settings:

1. CHMOD 666 the 'vB-root/includes/config_vbseo.php' file.
  2. Using your browser, visit: http://www.yoursite.com/vB-root/vbseocp.php.
  3. Define a password for your vBSEO Control Panel by entering it twice in the fields provided, you will be redirected to the settings page.
  4. Click on the 'Browse' button within the 'Upload a Settings (.xml) File' box.
  5. Upload your previously saved vbseo_all.xml settings file.
  6. For security purposes CHMOD 644 your 'config_vbseo.php' file after completing the steps above.

More info

For more information about vBSEO, please visit there official website: vBSEO - vBulletin SEO

Azzimi

Hoxxy said:
[mod]Unknown nuller, use at your own risk![/mod]

It's clean, scanned with ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus and added a screenshot to the main post to prove it.

-azzimi

Hoxxy

vBTEAM staff always add this message to unknown nullers. you could be the greatest private nuller in the world, but if your unknown to us you will get the message ;)

Azzimi

Hoxxy said:
vBTEAM staff always add this message to unknown nullers. you could be the greatest private nuller in the world, but if your unknown to us you will get the message ;)

Oh great to know, i am new to this forum but have been most active at warezforum, warezscene etc. I heard about this forum just a few weeks ago.

However i will post all my stuff in here when i get time.

-azzimi

mentalmind

Azzimi said:
It's clean, scanned with ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus and added a screenshot to the main post to prove it.

-azzimi

Nod32 only checks for viruses and trojans, if you didn't null well, nod32 wont be able to determine it right ? ;)

Mr. C

I really don't think I'm going to use it, but thanks anyways, since vBSEO has that new tracking system. =/

Azzimi

mentalmind said:
Nod32 only checks for viruses and trojans, if you didn't null well, nod32 wont be able to determine it right ? ;)

I have tested it myself and it worked very well the only reason i nulled this was for a request by one of my good friends. I shared this in here because that it might get useful for some people that needs this.

-azzimi

Patato20

the scam from ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus is not that important what is important how good is the null if u did it riight or not

jeanius

Thanks for sharing by the way. I think I will wait for some of the more skilled vBulleters to test out this release though.

You may already know that when we show concern for *nulled* scripts, we are worrying about whether it will stop working at a given time or it will leave any trace back to the creators (vBSEO in this case).

Cheers mate,

-jeanius

GermanPlaya

electric540 said:
Do I understand this properly which is included in paket pre release1?

read what i said...

when i extract the file... so it's after i extracted the rar file. you got it now ?

zi5

Could you tell us why the file name ?
vBSEO.v3.3.0.PR1.for.vBulletin.3.x..Nulled. By Azzimi

Thanks

prakasharavind

Dear i installed in my forum. Thanks for your wonderful tutorial, but as hoxxy says i dont know whether it was properly nulled. But by believing you i have done it.