vbmusic 3.0 ..need help

tighter_ass

i understand there was some negative/sarcasim on this a while back.and daz wasnt happy....but..i was wondering if i could get help on this..

getting this when i press play
"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

but before u reply..dont ask me or tell me to check permissions..there are none to check.. as daz said the author of this hack has altered it in a way u cant fully use it and asks for donations for help lol right! and in the readme/install with this..there is nothing pointing to how to fix this either...
any help would be great..if not..np

Daz

you need to set up albums then add the songs to these, but I have been unable to get this to work "correctly"on 3.6.10 or any 3.7.x versions

the author has claimed he is about to release a version 2 soon that will be supported

I personally think there is more chance of my arse healing up before this guy gives anything like good support

Be careful using this hack

Slovaak

If there is some kind of suspision in any hack, just do not use it guys, because it might screw up your forum. It will be easier not just use a hack. ;)