vBMA - vBulletin Members Area

Morpheus

I have replaced the beta3 with the beta5 version as it's much more stable. (beta3 has missing mysql tables).

Please check first post.

Daz

All please note that Leigh is the official developer of this product

If you want to help with the beta testing of the product feel free, you may help develop a great product, but remember it is a beta so using it is done at your own risk but having the developer on here may help if a problem occurs

Thanks Daz.

I remind all users that this is to be installed at your own risk and on a test board. Do not install this on a live board.

We are looking to make vBMA gold as quick as we can, we are just tweaking a few settings

hermit

Why not just download the latest version from their site?
its the same one as here but with the latest upgrades

ahero4heor

Leigh's bein pretty nice ya know (Not that he's ever been much of the asshole type). ;) The only reason I ever joined here, download apps or movies, etc was to test them. Those are what most of the owners of nulled and distribution sites do it for, even though they know it might get taken advantage of. Ask Kyek, Demois, etc. That's what they wanted, so try to take that to heart... Pay for the shit you like, unless you don't like the company.

Dominic22

ahero4heor said:
Leigh's bein pretty nice ya know (Not that he's ever been much of the asshole type). ;) The only reason I ever joined here, download apps or movies, etc was to test them. Those are what most of the owners of nulled and distribution sites do it for, even though they know it might get taken advantage of. Ask Kyek, Demois, etc. That's what they wanted, so try to take that to heart... Pay for the shit you like, unless you don't like the company.

But theres a big temptation, you see something you want you can't afford it, and you find it free on another site? That's a big temptation.