vBMA - vBulletin Members Area

cinneke

THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE AND SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON A LIVE BOARD.

Yes, It's finally here! vBulletin Members Area is a member management system for your vBulletin Board. It has the following features:
Seperate Login System
Downloads
Product Purchases
Help Desk
Licence Upgrades / Renewals
Extra Licence Options

We have a working demo here
But I would suggest checking out the vBulletin Members Area for a demo.

You can try my login - although it doesn't seem to let loads log in at once under the same ID..

Customer Number: MAc5dee610ee5
Password: be56e00c15701

Due to the product having a seperate login system, your forum login will not work. This makes the modification more secure and will allow for you to delegate what users can access the mod.

Time to install: < 1 Minute
Template Edits: 0
File Uploads: 8
Products: 1
Extra Steps: 1 - Validation (required)

How to install

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you have a user account at NewModifications before you install this modification. The modification uses a user authentication system, which makes sure you are a valid member and everything is installed correctly.

Step 1 - Register at NewModifications and access the member area. Click on "I do not have a customer number / password" and then complete the process for a LITE licence.

Step 2 - Upload all files to your forum directory in their relevant paths

Step 3 - Import the product product-memarea into your Admin CP

Step 4 - Input your Customer Number, Password, Licence Number and Authentication Code into the install script.

Step 5 - Delete vbma_install.php from your AdminCP directory after installation has completed

Step 6 - Setup Usergroup and Administrator Permissions

Morpheus: I removed the beta3 (very badly coded) and replaced it with the beta5 wich is much more stable.

vidichi

Help..when i upload product memarea...my database error...how to repair???...urgent please...how to remove product memarea in my database...thx

XT-1

add in the following line of code in config.php file inside vBulletin directory to disable the plugin system, at the top of the file right after <?php line.

PHP:
define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

this will turn all your plugins and products off so you can get into your forum and remove the product that is causing the problems

K3V

leigh said:
If I find this has been nulled, then I will report this site so far up your arses that your lives wont be worth living anymore.

Lmao,
What is with everybody coming to vBTEAM who are famous for providing nulls and chattin' sh!t ?
I have only realy notice it the last few days and i realy dont understand ?!

If you have a problem with boards that provide nulls, dont fcukin' use them !
Simple !

If you have installed vBMA from here, then please remove it. This version is full of bugs and will cause your forum to cease working.

We are ironing out all the bugs and will be releasing a brand new release in the coming week.

I am posting this for your own security - you have the risk of losing all data on your forums.

Morpheus

Ok, i studied this hack a little bit and i'm ready to help you if your forum crashed. You won't lose all of your data, just some database modification.

Please, if you want to help, do it here.

Morpheus said:
Ok, i studied this hack a little bit and i'm ready to help you if your forum crashed. You won't lose all of your data, just some database modification.

Please, if you want to help, do it here.

I was just saying Morpheus as we have had users report back to us who have lost their whole forum db and had to do a fresh install of vb.

I was just putting a warning up to make sure that people didn't have any more errors.

Also, please download fresh copies from NewModifications as we are now on beta 5 and are using something called vBMA class core now.

All authorisation and installation files have been erased and its handled differently now.

Mr. C

leigh said:
I was just saying Morpheus as we have had users report back to us who have lost their whole forum db and had to do a fresh install of vb.

I was just putting a warning up to make sure that people didn't have any more errors.

Also, please download fresh copies from NewModifications as we are now on beta 5 and are using something called vBMA class core now.

All authorisation and installation files have been erased and its handled differently now.

Ah. I see. I'll be sure to test it. Also, just as a suggestion, have you ever thought of including that skin as part of the package? I love how it looks. <3

This is what I mean, activation codes are no longer part of vBMA so they are not supported.

You need to download Beta 5 from NewModifications.com which has a brand new file system with no activation codes or install.php file.

Chelf said:
Ah. I see. I'll be sure to test it. Also, just as a suggestion, have you ever thought of including that skin as part of the package? I love how it looks. <3

There are no plans to include the skin with the package as the skin will not be staying on NM either. We are having that as temporary while we are designing our AJAX system.

We're having a demo site where you can gain access to the ACP for an hour to test out all the features =] Which will help a lot of people out hehe.

Mr. C

Do you have a rough estimate when vBMA "Gold" is going to be released?

I saw some other MODs, and am fairly interested in those as well on NM.

Mr. C

Ah. Darn. I remember when I first visited NM, there were a few more MODs than vBMA, that were to be worked on.

Anyways, thanks for the answer.

LITE should be good enough for me.

^^

Mr. C

Just installed it. Great MOD. I just wish the prices would display directly in the members area.

And although it's a LOOONG shot, is there ANY way you could incorporate vBCredits into it?