vBadvanced CMPS v3.0.1

adi10289

vBadvanced CMPS v3.0.1 has just been released and is now available in the Members' Area here. This new release addresses the new security token features added in vBulletin 3.6.10 and vBulletin 3.7 RC4, as well as correcting all currently known bugs & issues. The steps to upgrade are the same as usual and full upgrade instructions may be found in the readme.html file that comes with the download package.

Files Changed Since v3.0.0:

* /forum/admincp/vba_cmps_admin.php
* /forum/admincp/vbacmps_install.php
* /forum/includes/xml/hooks_vbacmps.xml
* /forum/includes/vba_cmps_adminfunctions.php
* /forum/includes/vba_cmps_global.php
* /forum/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php
* /forum/includes/vba_cmps_include_top.php
* /forum/modules/news.php
* /forum/modules/onlineusers.php
* /forum/modules/popular_tags.php
* /forum/modules/recentthreads.php
* /forum/modules/welcomeblock.php

Templates Changed Since v3.0.0:
None

Files Removed Since v3.0.0:
The forum/includes/vba_cmps_error.php file is no longer necessary and may be removed from your server.

Demo

Live Demo
Admin Demo

Gantz

Can the style be altred to look more like a template rather then just basic sqaure moduals? or is this only limited to having shiny gradients for the moduals?

any demo's that have a nice style? I'm thinking of using this but I just need to address this one issue.

RecklezzWarez

i changed my index.php to homepage.php and now when i go to my forums it shows as "sitename.com/homepage.php/index.php" how do I fix this? thank you

RAINBOW

please i need help with this...
i have upload my vbulletin in public html...
my forumpath is.../home/*****/public_html

i upload all the files...like it say...
the file cmps_index.php i upload in the /home/***** and i rename it.. index.php..
In admin cp all its allright i see the box..but the problem is how to find the portaL
i cant seeit anywhere...
i want to fix it,without change the path of my forum...meaning /home/*****/public_html/forum :(
please help me anyone..

nextgen

Has anyone added this locally first to see if it works. Does it have to be ona live site to edit it in or can i add it locally first ?