vBadvanced 3.1.0

smoke

This is so you don't have to go through the licensing process!

Enjoy!

vBadvanced CMPS (Content Management & Portal System) is an advanced portal / CMS that allows you to easily include elements from your vBulletin message board on your web site's homepage, or other pages. It's module system (w/ 14 default modules included) makes almost every aspect of the software easy to customize and change through your Admin CP. Easily create and manage new pages with your own custom content with the ability to change every setting on a per-page basis. Integrating CMPS modules with your vBulletin forum pages can also be done with no file modifications required.

product_4.jpg

Give me thanks if you like my post!

muro

atabase error in vBulletin 3.8.0:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO product
(productid, title, description, version, active)
VALUES (
'adv_cmps',
'vBadvanced CMPS',
'vBadvanced Content Management & Portal System',
'3.1.0',
);

MySQL Error : Duplicate entry 'adv_cmps' for key 1
Error Number : 1062

i have vb 3,8,0 latest one and can not install this vbadvanced. above u can see the error message and i do not understand how to solve that problem.

websourc

I read the instruction that came with it.
readme_vba_cmps.html
there is a whole set of install instructions that come with it.

GrimlocK

smoke said:
This is so you don't have to go through the licensing process!

Enjoy!

vBadvanced CMPS (Content Management & Portal System) is an advanced portal / CMS that allows you to easily include elements from your vBulletin message board on your web site's homepage, or other pages. It's module system (w/ 14 default modules included) makes almost every aspect of the software easy to customize and change through your Admin CP. Easily create and manage new pages with your own custom content with the ability to change every setting on a per-page basis. Integrating CMPS modules with your vBulletin forum pages can also be done with no file modifications required.

product_4.jpg

Decompression error ?

Possible to share another link ?

testoo

Note: Be sure to upload the /forum/images and /forum/cpstyles folders and their contents in Binary mode and the other files in ASCII mode.

what does it mean

testoo

ok thanks i installed it...but

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /users/gmedia/www/board/vb/cmps_index.php on line 44

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/etc/php/lib') in /users/gmedia/www/board/vb/cmps_index.php on line 44

how can i go on it now?

websourc

Testoo if you like I will install it for you, seems to me you haven't or are not understanding how to install it and configure the config.php.. and the index of vbadvanced thats why all the errors. just pm me with your info and I will install it ... please let me know.

TheProphet

testoo said:
ok thanks i installed it...but

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /users/gmedia/www/board/vb/cmps_index.php on line 44

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/etc/php/lib') in /users/gmedia/www/board/vb/cmps_index.php on line 44

how can i go on it now?

RTFM m8, instead of bugging people to do your work.

vB Lider

Dont use, vBAdvanced can caught you.
In installation:
PHP:
$nexstep = @file_get_contents('h' . chr(116) . chr(116) . 'p:' . chr(47) . '/lic' . chr(101) . 'nse.v' . chr(98) . 'a' . chr(100) . 'v' . '' . 'a' . '' . 'nce' . chr(100) . '.' . chr(99) . 'om/?p=4&furl=' . $vbulletin->options['bburl'] . '&svar=' . $_SERVER[$svar], 'r');
Others hot links:
PHP:
$cversion = file_get_contents('http://license.vbadvanced.com/?p=4', 'r');
PHP:
$cversion = @file_get_contents('http://license.vbadvanced.com/?p=4', 'r');
Put the url of your forum in license.vbadvanced.com. vBAdvanced can see it and you dont have a valid license. It is only licensed to one site.

I recommend you use GYSN version or wait my version. I will be releasing it in some days.

It should be in Trash.