VB LinkChecker Bot Version 1.1

mr-cracker

it dealing with non supported websites as dead links, for example it considers all filefactory links as dead even if they are not??
what is the solution?? if there isn't then i'm sorry i'm not going to use it anymore
regards
and by the way very good tool but its incomplete i hope u fix all the problems

Ob3lix

It's the first bot I've managed to setup on my forum and it works like a charm. Thank you very much MaxWcoders :D I was using your autosubmitter too. Great work guys :D Thank you

belmacha

"Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '))' at line 1on query :SELECT `threadid` ,`firstpostid`, `forumid`, `replycount`, `title` FROM `vbthread` WHERE `time_check` = '0' AND `ignore_check` = '0' AND (`forumid` NOT IN ())"

Don't understand why's this... :/

kieuphongeg

belmacha said:
"Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '))' at line 1on query :SELECT `threadid` ,`firstpostid`, `forumid`, `replycount`, `title` FROM `vbthread` WHERE `time_check` = '0' AND `ignore_check` = '0' AND (`forumid` NOT IN ())"

Don't understand why's this... :/
You only fill a forum ID in Excep check or not check to Test

Problem will resolve

mastdesi

can anyone fix the filefactory.com links problem plz.

it just trashes all filefactory links.

someone plz post the fix here.