VB LinkChecker Bot Version 1.1

amn

VB LinkChecker Bot Version 1.1
10th December 2008 : New version released

===========
DESCRIPTION
===========
1) Checks Rapidshare.de , Rapidshare.com , Sendspace.com , Megaupload.com , Depositfiles.com and Mediafire.com links using cURL.
2) Works for post with all BBCodes.
3) Bins the post if more than specified percent of dead links are found , pms the user about it and posts in that topic
4) If all links are alive it adds specified message at the end of the post and the description.
5) If some links are live and some are dead i.e less than specified % , it makes a thread in a specified forum about it
6)Has a debug mode, to help you debug the errors.
7)Bot doesn't timeout due to MySQL timeout or PHP timeout.
8)It is a product, can be imported and settings can be changed easily.
9)Methods are accessible with keywords.

2cmkifc.jpg

2nrhdlk.jpg

sngl0y.jpg

Bot in action
jtp3qx.jpg

qot2j9.jpg

2ppesck.jpg

Read the glossary and readme included in the RAR

chapelain

Hello

J'ai ce message

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /vbbot.php on line 22

Pourriez vous m'aidez SVP

Thanks

mertoxin

chapelain said:
Hello

J'ai ce message

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /vbbot.php on line 22

Pourriez vous m'aidez SVP

Thanks

Your OS/PHP (Linux) is under safe mode ?
Look at your admin cp.

Is this, connect your host and closing the safe mod.
then try again.

amn

or upload this file in your server and start httX://yourdomen.com/debug.php and check for safe mod,or in vbbot option Debug Mod...

exel

ey amn..

i would use this if itt added this:
7/7 links above are dead. Checked on Tue 16th Dec 2008, 01:27 AM [Link Checker Bot]

it does it on my forum :) .. using a differend link checker

Dman

@remember, warezmagic
replace
Code:
        $connect = mysql_connect($config['MasterServer']['servername'], $config['MasterServer']['username'] , $config['MasterServer']['password']) or die('Unable to connect to mysql server.');
by
Code:
        $connect = mysql_connect($config['MasterServer']['servername'], $config['MasterServer']['username'] , $config['MasterServer']['password']) or die(mysql_error());
and report back

cereal_killer

Works freakin great! Thanked, not too many posts to check since I'm only checking areas that focus on the links like apps and movies etc (it's a warez site running 3.6.8). Had a slight error cause I put breaks (just hit enter) in my reply for the bot. I still have one erroron top of the page when I run the script (see below)

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /global.php(237) : eval()'d code on line 2

Any thoughts?