[vB 3.8.2] GreenFox Ambient Lighting

the_darkness

Code:
                               ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±                          
                               ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                          
                               ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                          
            ±±±±±±±±  ±±±±±±±± ±UUUU±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±UUU±                          
            ±UUUUUU±  ±UUUUUU± ±UUUU±              ±UUU±                          
            ±UUUUUU±  ±UUUUUU± ±UUUU±              ±UUU±                          
            ±±UUUU±±  ±±UUUU±± ±UUUU±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±UUU±                          
             ±UUUU±    ±UUUU±  ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±±±±                       
             ±UUUU±±±±±±UUUU±  ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                       
             ±±UUUUUUUUUUUU±±  ±UUUU±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±UUUUU±                       
              ±±UUUUUUUUUU±±   ±UUUU±               ±UUUUU±                       
               ±±±UUUUUU±±±    ±UUUU±               ±UUUUU±                       
                 ±±±±±±±±      ±UUUU±               ±UUUUU±                       
                               ±UUUU±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±UUUUU±                       
      vBulletin                ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                       
      Underground              ±UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU±                       
                               ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±                       
                °°°                                                               
°°°°  °°° °°°   °U°°°°°° °°°°°°°° °°°°°   °°°°°° °°°°°   °°°°°°°° °°°°°° °°°°°°°  
°UU°  °U° °U°   °U°°UUU°°°UUUUUU° °UUU°° °°UUUU°°°UUU°° °°UU°°UU° °U°°U°°°U°UUU°° 
°°U°  °U° °UU°  °U°°U°°U°°U°°°°°° °U°°U°°°U°°°°U°°U°°U°°°U°°U°°U° °U°°UU°°U°U°°U° 
 °U°  °U° °U°U°°°U°°U°°°U°U°°°°   °U°°°U°°U°°°°°°°U°°°U°°U°°U°°U° °U°°UU°°U°U°°U° 
 °U°  °U° °U°°UU°U°°U°°°U°UUUU°   °U°°°U°°U°°UUU°°U°°°U°°U°°U°°U° °U°°U°U°U°U°°U° 
 °U°°°°U°°°U° °°UU°°U°°U°°U°°°°   °U°°U°°°U°°°°U°°U°°U°°°U°°U°°U° °U°°U°°UU°U°°U° 
 °UUUUUUU°°U°  °°U°°UUU°°°U°°°°°°°°UUU°° °U°°°U°°°UUU°° °U°°U°°U°°°U°°U°°UU°U°°U° 
 °°°°°°°°°°U°   °°°°°°°° °UUUUUUU°°UU°°  °°UUU°° °UU°°  °°UU°°°UUUUUU°U°°°U°UUU°° 
         °UU°            °°°°°°°°°°U°U°°° °°°°°  °U°U°°° °°°° °°°°°°°°U° °°°°°°°  
         °°°°                     °U°°UU°        °U°°UU°           °UUU°          
                                  °°°°°°°        °°°°°°°           °°°°°

A new skin created by my combining GreenFox Ambient Lighting Green
Include PSD File.
the Demo is coming soon

mmmxiv

No, but if you look under the navbar there is a little line, and the community menu doesn't work for guests.

But good job for sharing, thanks.

SiNnOFf

is it possible to use on vb. 3.8.0 . ? i installed it but looks weird .. when uploading i checked " ignore style version " .. dosents helps .. is there any way out for the fix ?

SiNnOFf

SiNnOFf said:
is it possible to use on vb. 3.8.0 . ? i installed it but looks weird .. when uploading i checked " ignore style version " .. dosents helps .. is there any way out for the fix ?

Any help from author .. i installed it but from the second category its expanding to the full width .. and the lighting banner in the footer instead of the sides .. mmmxiv had a live look at it . :)

EDIT :: Upgraded to vb version 3.8.2 and still it dosent't works . :( .. please fix it .

mmmxiv

SiNnOFf said:
Any help from author .. i installed it but from the second category its expanding to the full width .. and the lighting banner in the footer instead of the sides .. mmmxiv had a live look at it . :)

EDIT :: Upgraded to vb version 3.8.2 and still it dosent't works . :( .. please fix it .

I've had a look at SiNnOFf's board. It's truly a perplexing problem, if you could get back to him with a solution, that would be great. Thanks.

0pt1cKill3r

there are to many errors in it...
can anyone fix it
or please can you send me the XML file that you have upload in dvbteam.123bemyhost.com