v4 WIP 3.8 style

Sandlizard

2ytr9zq.jpg

This style is still a "WIP" Work in Progress style and may be incomplete in some areas.
the main forum page is "CSS" and will probably not work with all mods or plugins

cornishman

Very impressed with the work so far m8.
I got a pile of add-ons on the board I'd use this on, but so far only a couple of problems have arisen, nothing fatal :D

mojopanel

Thanks. I will see what i can do. I might make a website for testing vBulletin out etc. and this would be the main style. Thanks.

Sandlizard

dark_hunter said:
Wow, chill out mate, I get this to. You just have to be happy at what thanks you have.

O belive me im not excited. I just think its a shame that people cant even click the thanks button. I think someone should make a mod if you dont click the thanks button you cant download attachment

dark_hunter

Sandlizard said:
O belive me im not excited. I just think its a shame that people cant even click the thanks button. I think someone should make a mod if you dont click the thanks button you cant download attachment
Hide hack has that I think, hides the thing you want intill they click thanks. You can always only provide support if they click thanks.

cornishman

Sandlizard said:
I think someone should make a mod if you dont click the thanks button you cant download attachment
Couldn't agree with you more m8.
Have seen this type of mod in other places, it's annoying but definitely serves the purpose.