V-Max 3.8.2 by Phantasmagoric

Filez

This is the offical release of V-Max 3.8.2 and should be downloaded from here. Im the Offical person releasing all Phantasmagoric's free designs that are avilable to the Public. These are not rips but original works and the themes are better than most Commercial quality releases.

Members of vbteam will receive support by me you just need to post in the appropiate section. I will give support here.

There are more free skins avilable at the site for Loyal members and yes they are free but you need to be a contributing member to access them. also remember to say thanks and when visiting the designers site a thank you there is appreciated as well.

Screen shot attached with theme enjoy a quality release.

Update it seem's someone has decieded to be an ass and hack skins4forums and now the site is gone and the owner is not going to come back. It pisses me off that somescript kiddy took down a site that gave back to the community. Any theme from skins4forums that is here is the last that will be given and I will support what I can as I did not code nor design them.

Filez

joseph please tell me what your doing as it sounds like an install error which I can walk you through.