Usergroups Legend

vietvbb

Description:
easy for veiwing usergroups legend in forumhome (What's Going On?)

Features:
- On/Off Hack?
- Allowed StyleIDs

How to install?

ACP >> Plugins & Products >> Add/Import Product and upload the XML you downloaded.

Version History:

07 Oct 2008: 3.7.001 - First released.

Koyuki88

cluepatel said:
how to change usergroup legend color change ?
Go to usergroups and choose one > Html name: <font color="#FF0000"> and to the right box </font>

Change "#FF0000" for more colors like "red" "green" or any other rgb color

dacoolguy

Thanks, it worked, BTW, i want to change it so it is ontop of "Currently Active Users" how to do this, i can't find it in the forumhome template

R0Dr1g0

very nice man..

thanks a lot

Edit: im imported , configured the user groups to be show on legend but the legend are not showed

Hemmett7

vietvbb,
i have problem with this hack.. It work on default vB style but when i change to bluefox style..the usergroup legend does not appear .. and
in defaul vb style.. why usergroup not arranged like (admin, sup mod, mod, banned user)..

can u or anyone else fix it..

Webdude

Im having the same problem as Hemmett, its installed fine and everything is where it should be but its just not showing up at all on custom templates.

Filez

ok once you imported it then go to vbulletin options > usergroup legend > then click active and then put the id's in the order you want them to show then save.

this is the same exact mod as usergroup color bar if this one does not work.

dumdumdum

I installed that "usergroup color bar" mod and now how do you change the colors? i tried to change them via Usergroup manager but didnt work :/

Edit: Op nvm I got it :)

kan3

Dear vietvbb its not working on my forum.

Theme: Ambient
Ver. : vb 3.7.4

Help would be appreciated.

TY