User pick avatar when register

modplan

Hi guys!

I am new around here and would like some help for a good programmer!

I need my users to be able to select their avatar when they register in 3.74.

I found a plugin that allows them to upload an avatar when they register, but I want to make them pick one from the included ones on the site. I tried to expand the plugin to allow this but I am having lots of trouble, hopefully someone can help me.

This is the plugin that I am using to get the upload box to show and it all works great, I just need to expand it to allow users to select some of the predefined avatars too.
Specify Avatar on Registration - vBulletin.org Forum

Please help!

alexD

I think it comes standard for you to be able to make it so they can pick obly avatars that you have in the avatar library. Then again I might be thinking about another forum softwrae let me test this out and see if i`m not mistaken.

TheVoid123

chrismaher2007 said:
that would be a great mod. pity nobody can design it

Is this some lame excuse of reverse psychology, intended to get someone to program this request and let yourself leech off of it?

Horrible.

lilfabbro

wow guys how fucking rude since when is the vbteam flamers, i just thought it could be possible it doesnt sound like its impossible (and no i couldnt do it), so how bout instead of flaming in threads you two ^^^ go get fucking lifes