Threads Started by User in Postbit and Profile

Paul Heyman

Threads Started by User in Postbit and Profile for vB3.7.0 beta 4
Version 1.0.1

What does this product do?
This product counts the threads started by a user and displays it in the postbit and the profile. It will also display the threads per day in the profile. The thread count is automatically updated hourly via cron job. New threads are added to the count in real time. No extra queries are run in the postbit or profile when getting the thread count, only when the cron job runs. This product only counts valid threads (not moderated or soft-deleted threads).

Note: Only 1 query is used during the hourly cron update.

Version Information:
Version 1.0.1 --Initial release (No known bugs)

Credits:
Thanks goes out to Andreas, Paul M and Hambil for their invaluable help with the original version of this product. Without them, this hack would not have been possible. And a special thanks goes out to Icy, for taking care of things while I was away.

Details:
--------
1 Product XML (4 Plugins, 2 Phrases)
3 Template Edits

Installation Instructions:
Go to your Admin CP
Scroll down to 'Plugins & Products'
Click 'Manage Products'
Click 'Add/Import Product'
Click the 'Browse' button, and locate the product-threads_started_by_user.xml file on your computer
Do the template edits and you're all set!
----------------
Enjoy this direct rip from the Extreme creator of Extreme Championship Wrestling!

NOTE: If you do not click Thanks, you do not need support. :p

Thanks Very Much For Sharing It. It Took Me Almost 3 Hours To Search For It and Finally I Got It Here.

Though I had to edit few more codes in ministats but now it works great and I thank you for your contribution.