This hack on vBTeam

clan11

Sometimes people have nothing to say do you always want them to write bs or spamm to download something i dont think its a good idea at all.

mmmxiv

Same, will just lead to more spam, if it hasnt been included here on vBteam, theres a good reason for it. The thanking Idea would be good, but then what avbout members who want to try it out but not use it, thanks should be freely given.

Hoxxy

thanks b4 downloading is an idea but not reply, though post count would rocket it would just promote spamming and poinless posts and we like a clean board here.

chakru

I think thank before download is a cool idea! not everyone thanks when u post something for them only 1 or 2 out of 10 people thank!

regards

Filez

Prophet there are a few of us who do share and do rip and port and the staff knows it...and members will know it when they dont get the releases as fast and when ripping or porting comes to a crawl..then maybe they will look and think a bit more before being so ungrateful.

Remember when Hoxxy backed off due to members not listening and such....heck I have several in the works but hey I'll get around to releasing them sometime in the future.

take advice I was given relax and do what yeah can when yeah can and want to ...great advice.. =)

anth0ny

"Users who downloaded this" would be a good and maybe usful mod to add.

Making peaple post before download = spam and no forum needs spam

Also thanking before download is a bad idea what if the DL does not work? or is not complete? then you are thanking some one for nothing and you will be misleading others just to download a file.

Thanking and comments are optional and always should be

Well that is my comment on this subject!