The Ultimate Match

windows

I have been promoting online dating services via web sites for almost two years with income easily exceeding any other source. Due to my high-ranking exposure in many search engines, I was invited to travel to Austin, Texas several weeks ago for a private showing of a new service that will launch on October 30th.

The dating service itself will have a presentation and policies similar to the likes of match.com, matchmaker.com, etc. I was very pleased with this part of the introduction since I am only interested in promoting well funded, state of the art, legitimate dating service.

The founders of this new company are in tune to the fact that online dating services are growing at a tremendous rate. More important, is the fact that these services are flourishing largely by word of mouth. I thought it was absolutely brilliant to introduce a commission structure that promotes what people are normally doing anyway. Imagine how interesting this will be to the general singles population! No sales. No web publishing. Get paid for doing what they've always done.

The UltimateMatch program is wonderful from the perspective of a Webmaster. By requiring a referral code to sign up for the service or the affiliate program, it means that your efforts can not be by passed (as is the case with most, if not all other affiliate programs on the Internet) One example of this would be Match.com. I can send someone to their site, but if they do not register and then return later by simply going directly to Match.com, I am out of the loop. I successfully promoted the service, but gain no profits. This will not be the case with UltimateMatch.

Their commission structure was interesting since it was obvious that even if I only do what I have always done, this new relationship would be more profitable. Even more intriguing was their multi-tired commission structure which would allow me to build a large network of "down line" affiliates. Over time, (as you will see with the provided information) the number of downline affiliates grow exponentially ... and so does your income! No other affiliate program can match the potential for growth and residual income.

Once you review the site, you'll realize that this program will spread like "wild fire" through the community. It will equally appeal to singles wishing to subscribe to the service and even those only wishing to participate in a home based business. Only in the last few weeks have I begun to realize the huge market for potential affiliates that may never advertise via the Internet. The number of responses from individuals wishing to supplement their current income has taken me by surprise. Apparently, it is widely appealing since UltimateMatch isn't product based and thus there is no inventory to deal with.

During the pre launch stages, there is much information missing from their web site. It was explained to me that it wasn't intended to provide a complete insight to the business. This would come from the personal contact of the referring affiliate. More detailed information (including the ability for singles to subscribe to the service itself) will be provided at the time of launch on Oct. 30th. Never the less, I invite you to review:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.UltimateMatch.com">http://www.UltimateMatch.com</a><!-- m -->
(Be sure to keep this referral code TVBV8984 (It is not possible to sign up without it)

or visit my own site at
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ultimate-match.pippin.us">http://ultimate-match.pippin.us</a><!-- m -->

Considering your experience, I will appreciate your opinion. Let me know if I can provide any further insight after you've had an opportunity to review. Feel free to contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> or directly at 919-361-9622. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

Regards

Bruce Pippin
Durham, NC USA

PS As indicated on the UltimateMatch web site, there is a conference call you can participate in each night from Sunday through Thursday. I advise everyone that is currently promoting online dating services to listen into the conference at least once. It will be the best 20 minute investment you ever made.