The New Google Feature with up and down arrows

DutchgirlRN

I just noticed (and thought to share it here), that you can now travel through each result in google through up/down arrows.When the results page loads, click on the empty screen outside the search box and press the down arrow to find out what I'm talking about... how long did they have that?I just found out because the scroller on my mouse is broken, so I use the arrows to scroll up and down, and google gave me a hard time when I pressed the down arrow and it wouldn't scroll for a while... that's when I noticed a little blue arrow to the left of the result link going up or down when I press the up/down keys.Also, pressing 'Enter' opens the result which has that arrow to the left of it... niceI never noticed that feature either. Seems very handy though for when your mouse is not working. I looked it up briefly and it seems like this feature was released probably within the last month or so. I also noticed some people like it, however, some people seem to really hate it.Never noticed that, thanks for the info!I guess I'm indifferent about it, but who knows, maybe I'll feel like I can't live without it in a couple months.I think google needs to add in an option to turn this feature off though... I'm not totally against it, but I'm at the bottom of the google results page (or near it) and press down to go down and the page zooms up to the arrow.But if I want to go up, it acts like a 'Up' link without the link