[Support] ImpEx Error

p30tip

Hello,
I had phpnuke.i converted it to phpbb in root/convert/phpbb, i install vb 3.6.8 PL2 gysn in root/convert/vb , then impex on root/convert/vb/impex and then went to phpBB admin panel and changed the forum directory from root/convert/phpbb to root/convert/vb/impex/systems/phpBB2 so i can convert my phpbb db to vb using impex as impex help said that you have to move your phpBB there, but now i go to impex and select phpBB 2 (2.0.22) and the vb 3.6.8 pl2 to import to,then i press begin import and it gives me this error :

Code:
Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ./../extension.inc in /impex/systems/phpBB2/admin_board.php on line 27

Warning: require(./../extension.inc) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /impex/systems/phpBB2/admin_board.php on line 27

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './../extension.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/paitakht/public_html/p30sync.com/convert/vb/impex/systems/phpBB2/admin_board.php on line 27

and on line 27 of my admin_board.php is :
PHP:
require($phpbb_root_path . 'extension.inc');

reeps

your phpbb and your vbulletin should be in the same databse, not the file structure. You don't change any paths in phpbb, that's why it can't find the file patchs

p30tip

fixed.but now this error :
PHP:
Fatal error: Class 'phpBB2_con' not found in /home/paitakht/public_html/****(site address)***/convert/vb/impex/ImpExSession.php on line 115[/code]

p30tip

sry
PHP:
Fatal error: Class 'phpBB2_con' not found in /home/paitakht/public_html/****(site address)***/convert/vb/impex/ImpExSession.php on line 115