Super awesome amazing content writing! Really!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just as a general idea of what I can do, you can look at my blog (go through a few pages) or you could ask Shenron as I have done many articles for him. I have done articles for others. Also, this is not related to the writing service I was trying to run a while back (I guess if you want it done, you gotta?do it yourself).

I'll also be completely honest when it comes to general pricing -

A 100 word article at .025 cents is 2.50
A 200 word article at .025 cents is 5.00
A 300 word article at .025 cents is 7.50
(all higher rates can be done with a calculator)
HOWEVER if you order within the next week hour it is:
A 100 word article at .02 cents is 2.00
A 200 word article at .02 cents is 4.00
A 300 word article at .02 cents is 6.00
A 400 word article at .02 cents is 8.00
A 500 word article at .02 cents is 10.00

In reality I should probably be charging around .03 or more

Orders of ten please (because if I start on a subject, I can do better sticking to that subject rather than flipping around on just one orders and keeping track of who pays me and who does not). I only ask for payment AFTER I complete them and you are satisfied with the results.

Order First - Pay upon satisfaction! That is my guarantee.

Also
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://jackuul.com/imgdev/hireme.jpg">http://jackuul.com/imgdev/hireme.jpg</a><!-- m -->

I know quite a bit about Autism, Aspergers, Vaccination, Psychology, Sociology, History, and Geography. Of course I would do research on them to make sure what I knew was correct. Biology and also Health are two things I am pretty versed with, as I am also with History. I can also do stories, creative ones, etcetera in that regard, and I can pack in the keywords if that is what you are looking for.

I do know a bit about horses, and dogs, and I can easily research any animals, from Ant Eaters and Aardvarks to Zebras and Zonkies (mix of a zebra and a donkey to make a hybrid). Speaking of hybrids I also know hybrid technology, along with other automotive related materials. Acura to Chrysler and Ford to beyond.

(alot ripped from my old thread until I make a super better awesome sales picth thing) :rolleyes: