Stoke City Hopes for Next Season

After an amazing first season in the Premiership when we hit back at all our critics who said that we would be relegated, we must try to finish higher than we did last season to get better.Tony Pulis did a really good job Washington Huskies Jersey Sale because everyone thought that we would go down but we finished near the middle of the table which I thought was really good for a Samir Doughty Jersey little team and club like Stoke.We had loads of players who did better than expected like Faye, Sorenson, Lawrence and Beattie and even Cre swell did quite well. But there Rashaan Salaam Jersey were still some players who did not do very well like Griffin, Pericard and Whelan. Delap did OK because of his long throws but he might be a bit old and too slow now for the Premiership.Next season Pulis needs to sign a lot of new players who can improve the sqaud that we have at the moment. I think we should buy a new striker to go with Beattie and maybe another goalkeeper because Simonson isnt good enough.I think that if we sign enough good players, then Drew Sample Jersey we can try and finish maybe in the Europe places, like 7th or 8th. It might now go as well as that so we might finish in 10th or 11th but that would still be OK.For my Jahmir Smith Jersey fellow Stoke fans I hope that we can do well next season and prove our critics wrong again.