Speed Up your Board and Reduce Bandwidth

What i have done is run the Javascript files from 3.7.0 Beta 5 through JsMin and compressed them all by around 50-60% of their original size.

This strips out all whitespace and comments while still retaining full functionality which results in faster pageloads for your board as well as a reduction in bandwidth.

How to Use:

* Make a backup of your /clientscript/ folder
* Download my clientscript, upload and overwrite the original files

Done!

Note: You can analyze your site here before and after to see the gains, also when uploading and overwriting you will see the reduction in filesizes.

Done by me, and only released on vBTeam.info

NaRCoTiC said:
Wonderful! Works perfect

No problems, i've been doing this to my JS files since vB 3.6.1 and it helps a lot especially with larger boards, slow servers and also users with a slower connections notice a big difference.

I heard it was going to become standard in 3.7.0 Gold as well, which is long overdue. But for now, vBTeam members can enjoy it in Beta 5. :)

Juiceh

sweety said:
No problems, i've been doing this to my JS files since vB 3.6.1 and it helps a lot especially with larger boards, slow servers and also users with a slower connections notice a big difference.

You do it too? though I was the only one smart enough :eek:
Anyway, nice release.

Fanshop said:
my shotbox dont loading when i changes the scripts

It should have no effect on any third party modifications, all the Javascript files still have 100% vBulletin functionality and the only thing that this changes is it removes all the white-space and comments which do nothing but take up space.

1 thing did you use the nulled version or retail while changing the scripts

I used GYSN Nulled 3.7.0 Beta 5 version. ;)