SparkSupport

wxdqz

Hi,Has anybody used Sparksupport?If so, what were they like?URL:http://sparksupport.com/It抯 very good teem :agree: I test before so many but in Sparksupport have a good helpdesk and very good teemI抣l not trust only with them I have more than 17 servers :cool:Well.... when I started with SparkSupport about 10 months ago, I was just giving them a shot at managing my 2 dedicated servers ( My previous support company was a disaster, and I lost one of my major customers due to them ).... To be honest, I tried out SparkSupport just as a stop-gap arrangement, till I could find a more technically superior and professional support company...

But, they just overwhelmed me with their professionalism and commitment towards work. Their engineers possess excellent written communication skills and technical know-how. Apart from servicing the support tickets on time, they also keep the servers upgdated with the latest patches and software upgrades. My server count has gone up from 2 to 5 after I've been with them. Engineers like Jim and Prem at Sparksupport are very responsive, and approachable at anytime.

I would vouch for their services anytime. Considering the cost-benefit factor, Sparksupport ranks very high above the other support companies, and I'd give them a two thumbs up. I've been in the business for 4 years now, and have also tried out 3 different support firms. These guys rock !!
Sparksupport pros; If you are reading this - keep up the good work :agree: . This testimonial was the least that I could do for you.

Thank you :cool: