Spanish Translation Help?

GerladS

Hey, if possible, can anyone please help me...It will only take 3 minutes of your time...All you have to do is go to the link<br />
<br />
http//www.unmultimedia.org/radio/spanish/detail/8592.html<br />
<br />
Download the sound, and than translate word for word what the man says between 149 - 140 AND 118 - 110<br />
<br />
<br />
Thank you so much <br />

KevW

Since you wrote from 149-140, is that the time left instead of time elapsed? I assumed so, let me know if these were the right parts or not

First part "Agregó que el estudio evidenció el papel que jeuga en la vida de las personas, el hecho de tener hijos en el nivel de satisfacción con sus vidas y en el alcanzar la felicidad."

(He) added that the study proved the role that it has in people's lives. The act of having children in the level of satisfaction in their lives and and in achieving happiness.

(I even checked this with a guy from Argentina, he said it made no sense either . . . I translated it kinda loosely because it didn't make sense to either of us . . .)

Here's the final part "Francia es el mejor ejemplo para ese caso. Es decir, que lo franceses sienten, mas que nadie, gracias a las politicas publicas, que el tener hijos no solamente afectará a su felicidad sino que ademas lo aumentará."

France is the best example of this. Rather, the French feel, more than others, thanks to public policy, that having children not only affects their happiness, it increases it.

Hope this helps!!