Sorting Jquery returned HTML elements [closed]

rileysaopaulo

\[quote\] Possible Duplicate:
How may I sort a list alphabetically using jQuery? \[/quote\]Technology: Asp.net with jQuery.
Hi geeks,
Overview:
I'm a jQuery noob , I have been working on this Jquery script to enable OnEnter keypress move to the next input element (textarea,select,input ,etc) ,I have tried several solutions of my own ,even tried solutions available online ,but every solution have some weakness or limitation ,well I have finally got a solution which is good enough for me ,but it still has some problems.Problem:
I have queried all the elements having attribute [tabindex], now jquery returns all the elements in DOM as they are present in their hierarchy ,but I want elements sorted according to their tabindex.1) So elements needs to be sorted so that I could move to next element based on the tabindex but not on the basis of their hierarchy.
2) What if any element is set to readonly="readonly" or disabled = "disabled" ,that element should not get focus at all ?I dont want to mess up the question by putting Jquery and HTML code ,so I have created JsFiddleLet me know how to tackle this.

P.S: Let me know I you guys need more info.