Someone does not like Angelas Backlinks

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was registering my site on some of the old sites from Angelas package. Here is the terms of service from one of the sites:

"No Free Advertising - ATTENTION SPAMLINKERS

The Netscape Unofficial FAQ does not allow FREE advertising. Posting an ad-link (commercial) in our forums,in a signature or anywhere in your profile information, etc., is strictly prohibited and will lead to termination of account and removal of the post that includes the link. If you wish to advertise on The Netscape Unofficial FAQ or do not understand this policiy, please contact The Webmaster for more information and/or rates. Also note that any user violating this agreement and the account terminated will be listed in our forum for all to see. Your IP and domain will also be listed on several of the major BlackLists such as SpamCop and Spamhaus..

A violation of the above "No Free Advertising" will result in the forfeiture of your private data as well as posting your violation on our public forum.

HERE IS THE SCARY PART:

Also Note: If you purchased a 30-site list you got ripped off. Do not even THINK about attempting to post a link in our forum as you may be included in legal action."

It seems like what we are doing is not so accepted as we would have hoped. Still the method work, so I just have to move over to the next site.