Six Simple Dating Questions....For the Females?

vh5150

Please play nice and copy and paste, in the Questions<br />
It will make it so much easier<br />
<br />
Do you follow the 3 date rule ?<br />
<br />
Have you ever Dumbed yourself down around a guy you liked ?<br />
<br />
What are some of the Worst dates you've had? What happened to make them so bad ?<br />
<br />
Have you ever canceled a date because you got a better offer ?<br />
<br />
Have you ever ordered something very expensive, on a first date, because you knew there was not going to be a second date ?<br />
<br />
Do you have a lucky bra ?<br />

hellokitty

Do you follow the 3 date rule ?
No, i dont really know what that is. and there are no "rules" if ur into someone or if ur not
Have you ever Dumbed yourself down around a guy you liked ?
yes but that was a while ago. i would NEVER do that anymore. i was immature and it got me attention but i like being smart and im not changing that to attract any guy
What are some of the Worst dates you've had? What happened to make them so bad ?
i've never had a formal date, just hanging out with guys. and they're bad when u say something dumb or they say something jerk-y and u dont know how to handle it
Have you ever canceled a date because you got a better offer ?
i might, but that's kinda bad. im not into serial dating. i would prolly go with the first guy and then schedule a different day with boy number 2
Have you ever ordered something very expensive, on a first date, because you knew there was not going to be a second date ?
that's dumb. no. what if he wants to split the check or something?! u should order normally, not try to use the guy
Do you have a lucky bra ?
no, but i have some more revealing ones that i'll wear to feel more sexy. even though he will most likely NOT see it. lol.

jrsygrl

Do you follow the 3 date rule ?
Not always
Have you ever Dumbed yourself down around a guy you liked ?
Never
What are some of the Worst dates you've had? What happened to make them so bad ?
We just didn't click
Have you ever canceled a date because you got a better offer ?
Never
Have you ever ordered something very expensive, on a first date, because you knew there was not going to be a second date ?
LOL, yes
Do you have a lucky bra ?No