Show You the Best Way to Crack Laptop Password

Sebrally

Recently I bought a DELL computer. It runs on Windows XP., I added a strong password to my pc so as to protect my files stored on it from being viewed by others. It may be too strong and I cannot remember what the password is now.
What is worse, I failed to find the password reset disk I once created. And there’s only one user account on the pc.
I know I can reinstall Windows. But I am afraid of losing my important files. So this begs the question: If you lost Windows password without a password reset disk, how to crack a password on a laptop without losing anything?

7829978204_5135df89dd.jpg

A friend of mine intended me that I have two options. First, I can download a free Windows password cracker called Ophcrack. It is a free open source (GPL licensed) program that cracks windows password by using LM hashes through rainbow table. But it’s somewhat too difficult for me. What is more, It is time cosuming to crack laptop password with it. At the least, I just think so.

Second, try using Windows Password Recovery Tool instead. He told me that this app is easier and more efficient if I need to crack laptop password and avoid losing data.

As a newbie, I opt for this software, though it costs me a few dollars. I don’t mind using a paid tool if this tool can really fix my problem. I downloaded and installed Windows Password Recovery Tool in my brother’s computer. Then I was able to create a bootable password reset CD in seconds. After this, I started my computer from the disk and I can access Windows Password Recovery Tool under DOS command prompt. Next I easily reset the forgotten password to blank by following the instructions. And now I can log into my computer again.

By using this software, I cracked my laptop password successfully. No any computer skill required and 100% security is also guaranteed. Need to crack laptop password? Just have a try of this tool.