Show "Mark forum read" link below threadlist v1

Duuuhhude

On the forum homepage in Vbulletin you can find the option "Mark all Forums as read" below the forumlist.

I though that could be usefull in every subforum too, so you can browse through them and mark them as read if finished. So i just made a little Template Edit that makes a new Line below the threadlist and places the option "Mark Forum Read" from the dropdown menu there.

What it does:
Places a "mark forum read" link unter the threadlist in each forum.

Instructions:

In Template FORUMDISPLAY find:

PHP Code:
PHP:
<!-- controls below thread list -->

add below:
PHP:
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
<thead>
    <tr align="center">
      <td class="thead">
<a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]do=markread&f=$foruminfo[forumid]" rel="nofollow" onclick="return mark_forum_read($foruminfo[forumid]);">$vbphrase[mark_this_forum_read]</a>
</td>
    </tr>
</thead>
</table>

Duuuhhude

On the forum homepage in Vbulletin you can find the option "Mark all Forums as read" below the forumlist.

I though that could be usefull in every subforum too, so you can browse through them and mark them as read if finished. So i just made a little Template Edit that makes a new Line below the threadlist and places the option "Mark Forum Read" from the dropdown menu there.

What it does:

Instructions:

PHP Code:
PHP:

add below:
PHP:
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
<thead>
    <tr align="center">
      <td class="thead">
<a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]do=markread&f=$foruminfo[forumid]" rel="nofollow" onclick="return mark_forum_read($foruminfo[forumid]);">$vbphrase[mark_this_forum_read]</a>
</td>
    </tr>
</thead>
</table>

Duuuhhude

What it does:

Instructions:

PHP Code:
PHP:

add below:
PHP:
<thead>
    <tr align="center">
      <td class="thead">
</td>
    </tr>
</thead>
</table>