Setting up SendGrid with Windows Store Apps

SleezzzzBalllll

I have a Windows Azure account and am using Azure Mobile Services with my Windows 8 Store App, and have followed the instructions in this tutorial, but there is a problem somewhere and there isn't any information about it online.The tutorial I'm following says to Add SendGrid as a Nuget Reference to the project, but there are 2 options when you search for SendGrid (the tutorial only shows 1 option), I have tried to install both (one at a time, and only when the first one didn't work) - but both of them display the same error message.It can't install because my Windows Store App is running .NET Framework 4.5 (which is how it's supposed to be), and that the SendGrid library isn't compatible with .NET Framework 4.5.How can I send e-mails from within my Windows Store App using SendGrid? Or how do I just get SendGrid to work?Here's how it looks on my end when I try to install either of the options:
Q5eyb.png
The text in the image says:\[quote\] Could not install package SendGridPlus 2.1.1. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets .NETCore,Version=v4.5, but the package does not contain any assembly references that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the author.\[/quote\]UpdatesAs suggested by @Pascal, I have used the Package Manager Console to install it, with:Install-Package Sendgrid -Version 1.0.1But it just threw the exact same error message at me:\[quote\] PM> Install-Package Sendgrid -Version 1.0.1 Successfully installed 'Sendgrid 1.0.1'. Successfully uninstalled 'Sendgrid 1.0.1'. Install failed. Rolling back... Install-Package : Could not install package 'Sendgrid 1.0.1'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETCore,Version=v4.5', but the package does not contain any assembly references that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author. At line:1 char:1 + Install-Package Sendgrid -Version 1.0.1 + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: :)) [Install-Package], InvalidOperationException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NuGetCmdletUnhandledException,NuGet.PowerShell.Commands.InstallP
ackageCommand\[/quote\]