Server management companies?

LoomaAmumma

Looking for a good server management company. Must:

- have ticket/phone support
- not require a control panel
- true 24/7 support/monitoring
- look after servers with multiple drives
- multiple servers (I don't want to be limited to under 10 or something)
- use lube when they rape me with fees, or have decent fees to begin with Jess, you said your requirements. why don't you mention you budget. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/Server_management

Here a nice large list of some Jesse. We have used Rack911 and they are just true people you could call awesome
How ever they don't have any fixed rates and quote you on your needs and sometimes it can be a arrow to the knee for people having particular budgets.

Thats where PlatinumServermanagement guys come handy, they have a fixed rate of $29/month and they are second to Rack911, their support and options are great aswell but I still feel more professionality with Rack911. Details .... traffic to servers ? 12 x 2 TB discs are ok ? Quote: Originally Posted by vgnheart http://www.wjunction.com/18-server-...-server-management-companies.html#post1403231

Here a nice large list of some Jesse. Thanks. I'll skim through and pick out a few and search for reviews

Quote: Originally Posted by ddlanime We have used Rack911 and they are just true people you could call awesome
How ever they don't have any fixed rates and quote you on your needs and sometimes it can be a arrow to the knee for people having particular budgets.

Thats where PlatinumServermanagement guys come handy, they have a fixed rate of $29/month and they are second to Rack911, their support and options are great aswell but I still feel more professionality with Rack911. I'll check rack911. I have looked at plat several times. You have to have cPanel with them. I do not use control panels for dedicated servers. I only use them on shared hosting accounts. Jesse, Have you though about going to your server provider directly for further support options? Give them an email, sure they'd be willing to work something out with you
smile.gif