Royalcrownhost.com

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I am selling this site, RoyalCrownHost.Com
This site belonged to some customers of mine who were turnkey resellers. But then they lost time and interest in the business and have given me the domain name, template and site.

This is a business ready to go. I'll be your host and you'll just walk into a Web Hosting Reseller business without any work. Just alter the template and your ready to do business. Now the domain name/template i'm selling for $30.00

Now i would prefer that you stay your service with me. If you do i'll cut ten dollars off the sales price. The price for the Reseller Account is $23.50 s month. So you would pay a total of $43.50 at the time of purchase.

Think of it, it dosent get any easier than this. You pay this money and your walking right into a business. Maybe alter your pages and start going after customers.

NOTE: This dosent come with any customers, you have to get those yourself. However i will work with you and coach you until your on the way to success.

PM me if your interested...

Thanks,

Ken Green

P.S. Theres also royalcrownhost.info another domain i bought for it, so you get two domain names in this sale.