[RESOLVED] rollover for table rows

liunx

I am working on the admin for a client's site, and I'd like to add in the option where the table rows change color when you mouseover them. I've seen it on a few different sites, but each seemed to be using different methodologies. Does anyone know of one quick, concise way to do that?<br />
<br />
I'd like to add the onMouseOver and onMouseOut commands in the <TR> tag, if possible. I am also using the CSS attribute class="bg1" or class="bg2" on my <TR> tags and then in my style sheet is have:<br />
<br />
tr.bg1 td {<br />
background-color: #e1e1e1;<br />
border: 1px solid #ebebeb;<br />
}<br />
tr.bg2 td {<br />
background-color: #fff;<br />
}<br />
<br />
Anyone out there know some CSS / JavaScript combo I can add in to override the colors when one rolls the mouse over any cell in the row?<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Shaun<!--content-->tr.bg1 td {<br />
background-color: #e1e1e1;<br />
}<br />
tr.bg2 td {<br />
background-color: #fff;<br />
}<br />
tr.bg1 td:hover {<br />
background-color: #000000;<br />
}<br />
tr.bg2 td:hover {<br />
background-color: #000000;<br />
}<!--content-->Well, that does indeed work in Firefox for me, but not in IE. And it changes the background color of each individual cell, not the row as a whole on rollover. I'd like a way to select the checkbox in that row when one clicks anywhere on the given row as well.<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Shaun<!--content-->that requires javascript.<br />
<br />
<tr onmouseover="this.bgcolor='#FF0000'" onmouseout="this.bgcolor='#000000';" onclick="chkboxN.checked = true;"><td><input type="checkbox" name="chkboxN" /></td></tr><!--content-->Thanks!! And for the rollover on the row as a whole, I used this:<br />
<br />
tr.bg1:hover td, tr.bg2:hover td, tr.bg3:hover td, tr.bg4:hover td {<br />
background-color: #e7dcc9;<br />
}<!--content-->