[Request]Hide Hack

benks

maybe hide hack for post.
If user or member not replay or click thanks,content posted cannot showed.

I need this hack too...

Spinifex

DJ .DuMbAsS said:
yeah thats the one i need, the other one didnt work, it showed what was hidden b4 someone posted

it does work dude and works on beta5/6 no prob.. well i say no prob.. there is a prob because once installed you have to goto Custom BB Code then manage bb codes in admin control panel and then in the section that says hide some txt or if its corrupt it will say something incorrect like [hide]{param}[/hide] , so to fix it look on the right and click on edit and then DONT CHANGE OR MODIFY ANYTHING just simply click SAVE and then it will fix the issue ;)

for some reason its messed up and doesnt run this procedure automatically.
this fix only applies to sids hide hack.

P.S obviously youll need the thankyou hack installed aswell to work fully.

Spinifex.

Spinifex

DJ .DuMbAsS said:
well ive been tryin to get it to work and idk wtf is goin on

well if you want me to fix it my prices are very reasonable.. GBP .. or refer to my help, i give 1-2-1 tuition.

its easy when you know how :)
Spinifex.

Spinifex

DJ .DuMbAsS said:
dude, WHY SHOULD I PAY YOU WHEN A NICE PERSON ON HERE CAN DO IT FOR FREE?!?!?

well ive already told you in this thread how to do it so if you wanted personal 121 help I.E me going into your hosting/website myself and do it personally then i dont do it for free but thats me!

im not making you do anything, if somebody on here wants to give you a personal hand or do it for you then im sure they will :)

Spinifex.

Spinifex

LaaTINO said:
OMG DUDE u should help us, I opened the xml file, changed the tag inside, but no luck ]=
Teach us plz.

can people please STOP SHOUTING AT ME!!!!!!!

Nobody said edit the xml file!
please refer to my post a few posts back,

its as simple as this:

in admin panel goto custom bb codes and then bb code manager and you will see sids hidehack and some param code, to the right of this there is an edit, click edit and then click save.

FIN.

Spinifex

DJ .DuMbAsS said:
did that, didnt work

have you installed it properly word for word?
i know the installation is shitty and hard to understand and make heads n tails of... try uninstalling the thing and redo it and then try the edit/save thing.

cos thats how i did it on beta5 and on beta6 i just had to redo the edit/save and then it worked again.

nobody likes to support hacks for this sole reason.

Spinifex.