[REQ]Woopra for vBulletin

AYX

please someone help me to get this addon Woopra for vBulletin from vbulletin.org

Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1488018

TNX

exel

Woopra (Woopra - Website Tracking and Analytics) is a hosted live tracking site that allows you to examine the live stats of your website. This plugin will allow your site to be tracked by Woopra. You still need an account on Woopra and your site to be approved for this to work!

Install & Config
Install the product_woopra_stats.xml in your product page. Upload the bitfield XML to your XML directory under includes. Enter your Woopra Site ID number under your forum settings options. This is needed for the template to process. There are other options there also!

Please click install if you install this! Support faster to those with "Install" clicked, but not needed. Thanks!

Please Note!
Woopra does not support this plugin. I do. So if you have any problems with the plugin, please contact me. If it has to deal with the software that they provide, I can not deal with it. Registration problems on Woopra I can not deal with either.

Woopra Official Plugin Directory URL
Woopra on their site has an official plugin directory on their website, however it links back to this post.

Screenshots
They are limited, but you can get an idea by visiting their website to see how it works and the type of data that you get. I updated this post too include screens from my view. This is view the Java APP that you can connect with. It's very fun! (Note: I run 1900x1200 so they got automatically re-sized here... so.... Index of /shane/woopra is where I placed some images)

Known Problems

* User Title/User Group - This should be showing the "group name", not the title. I will have this fixed in 1.0.5.

Version History

* 1.0.0 - Initial Release
* 1.0.1 - Talking with the Woopra dev team, non-logged in users will show up as "Visitor X" and so on.
* 1.0.2 - New data can be passed: "Post Count", "User Title", "Join Date" Also the fields that are passed names are based off your default forum language. This means "Email" will still be "Email" (inside the Woopra Java App) if you have the forum default to Enligsh, no matter if your user has set theirs to another language. Moved Javascript code to load after forum display/thread listing instead of on top. Can be used as far back as 3.6.8 but designed on 3.7.x.
* 1.0.3 - $spacer_open is in more places than I thought making it count to many times. I moved it back to the header of "$_phpinclude_output".
* 1.0.4 - Avatar will not show up as a black box if the user in question does not have one in set. (A fix to deal with new app version.) Email will be standard clickable link in the application soon. Changed array name from woopra_array to woopra_visitor. Phrases for the items instead of using others.

Download Now

Error47

I can't figure out how to install this. When I import product-woopra_stats.xml I get : Please upload the XML file that came with the Woopra Stats before installing or upgrading!

I'm using VB 3.8.1

Never Mind, I fixed this.