[REQ]vbskinworks raid arena

Filez

Ok I have updated 11 templates which some were a pain in the @$. It now has the userinfo on the left side like 3.7 and all other functions. Im working on a diffrent nav bar for it as I dont like what is with it. I dont game so I dont know all the functions you want with it..so I did a basic upgrade.

If you like the old style showthread then let me know and I will edit the current template to display the old style.

mrjukic

filez said:
Ok I have updated 11 templates which some were a pain in the @$. It now has the userinfo on the left side like 3.7 and all other functions. Im working on a diffrent nav bar for it as I dont like what is with it. I dont game so I dont know all the functions you want with it..so I did a basic upgrade.

If you like the old style showthread then let me know and I will edit the current template to display the old style.

Hello there, i will be happy if you can try to solve my problem with this template, here is screen shoot in attach....
I dont know how to make Side pannel to show things what i suposed to show, like Forum Statistics and Latest Threads.

If you can solve this i will be very very tnxfull to you :)

Best Regards

Synnstar

Hello, you need to upload this XML as a plug-in and the side panel should work.

I'd like to request this skin for 3.7.4. If anyone would be so kind. I'd greatly appreciate it! :)