[REQ] VBSkin- Ambient Lightning for 3.7.x

Filez

Foo Fighter that skin is awesome wouldn't mind getting my hands on that one as well... but we all share things here and help others out....when we can.

Hoxxy

Ok well I personally dont like the 3X style nor the way Foo Fighter has gone to get what he want!...but I know a few vBTEAM members have requested 3X so on their behalf I have now ripped Ambient Lightning for 3.7.1 and will post it when I see 3X posted by Foo Fighter..

Proof:

We to can bribe..;)

Please be aware this is a one off and anyone else trying to get what they want in this manor will get nowhere!

he is 2ill

HOXXY! PLEASE SEND THAT TO ME! I have been DYING for this one since I saw the original thread. Hoxxy >>> than all the rest! ;)

Hoxxy

he is 2ill said:
HOXXY! PLEASE SEND THAT TO ME! I have been DYING for this one since I saw the original thread. Hoxxy >>> than all the rest! ;)

Sorry fella no can do! that would not be fare on anyone else!
Once Foo Fighter has posted 3X I will post Ambient Lighting and not before!

Foo Fighter

Sorry guys, I am away from my home at the moment (business). But when i get home, I promise I'll upload it (in about 2 days). I'll keep my word :)

and sorry for the way i approached this matter. I came from another site and that was the way they did things. Sorry to force my way upon you guys ;)

From now on, when I buy a theme, I'll just upload it without any catch. Forgive me fellow VBTeamer's! I look forward to helping this site more.

I'll also make a separate thread if that is okay with you. Again, I apologize

Sniper16

Foo Fighter said:
Sorry guys, I am away from my home at the moment (business). But when i get home, I promise I'll upload it (in about 2 days). I'll keep my word :)

and sorry for the way i approached this matter. I came from another site and that was the way they did things. Sorry to force my way upon you guys ;)

From now on, when I buy a theme, I'll just upload it without any catch. Forgive me fellow VBTeamer's! I look forward to helping this site more

Why can't you do it now? Just download it from your site and throw it onto here.

(Sorry, but I really need the Ambient Lighting theme)