[req] the spy addon like digitalpoint

Error 404

Oh, kay, propz for this, But i dont think its good to use it on small forums, cuz ya gotta wait 5mins for every reply.. I mean, you can see how fast things are on DP, but they wont be that fast on small forums XD

Calystos

I must be doing something wrong, or another addon I've got is causing it not to work. I've heard that certain addons such as vbseo live stat cause it not to work. But I'm not using that, so not sure whats stopping it from working for me. And yeah I'm also on 3.8.2.

Any ideas?

Calystos

As I said, I was NOT using vBSEO. I wrote that I'd heard addons like that may cause it not to work but that I wasn't using it so wasn't sure why its not working. Unless another addon I've got is stopping it.

All I get is a normal forum page, with like 20 blank boxes an nothing else happens, it doesn't fill up or anything.

EDIT: I got the last build from http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=125947 an according to the update info it gives the blank boxes if the initial "pull" is empty. So am guessing its not gathering any data from my forums for some reason. Not sure why yet since theres no options for it or settings.

I had to edit the file, in order to show more than 1 day. Because for some reason it wouldn't show up the posts properly otherwise, even with brand new posts or posts that are less than 24 hours old. *shrugs* Go fig. $daysprune = 2; Seemed to work. :)