[REQ] Fusion64 Fluid

Itsuki Minami

man theres only one version no fluid no fixed, i have to edit the css myself to make it wider

PD: i can give you the skin with my modifications but, i have installed some mods so it will look strange if you don't install the same mods

pablineek

Itsuki Minami said:
man theres only one version no fluid no fixed, i have to edit the css myself to make it wider

PD: i can give you the skin with my modifications but, i have installed some mods so it will look strange if you don't install the same mods

Give me... no problem, i can fix. this. o tell me what need edit in the template.

Regards, PablinEEK

Hoxxy

9 out of 10 times replacing set table widths numbers ie: 800 in header section and Sizes and Dimensions section both found in styles manger to 100% make fixed themes fluid!

pilsentico

hoxxy said:
9 out of 10 times replacing set table widths numbers ie: 800 in header section and Sizes and Dimensions section both found in styles manger to 100% make fixed themes fluid!

thanks i will try

ramyrk23

hey hoxxy
i have tried what u said but it failed
u can check it ur self
have u an idea about solution???

thanks

Itsuki Minami

well in this case it will work i do something like hoxxy says but i have to edit the image because all of them are smaill for the size i want, anyway is really easy just a little reptitive