Reported Post by Hoxxy

Hoxxy

Hoxxy has reported a post.

Reason:
The thread is turning into a heated debate between members, so think its may be time to close it so not to cause them from going silly and just slagging each other off.
Forum: Premium Styles
Assigned Moderators: Daz, SpeedRazors

Posted by: Hoxxy
Original Content:
UltimaLTD said:
Ill threaten him if I wish to. (Heck, before the revamp on the old vBTEAM, I used to be a Super Moderator here myself.)

You are right about how things are readily available on the net.. yet, if I dont want something from my site on there, Ill fight and win. Thats just the way I work, and that will continue.

Im just telling RiSiCO - He can release my skin by all means, but he will have to suffer the severe consequences for weeks on end. ;) Im just simply advising him what he should do.

I understand your reasons I wouldn't like it myself, but you have said your piece and it seems RiSiCO is not releasing it so I think we can leave the subject there. :)

Daz

yes Ultima was a smod here on the old site then one of the old Admins & him ran off with the database & set up a site claiming it was VB team, then when we stopped them he kept selling the database to who every would give him cash

He's a fucking tosser

I have deleted the entire thread if he gobs off again let me know & we wil ban the twat