Reported Post by bulletin

bulletin

bulletin has reported a post.

Reason:
Abusing in the thread, not worth to be in this forum. Mod please seriously take action against this guy. He not only abused me, but he abused to many members on this thread by giving bad words. And i am woman, he should atleast respect a woman, but he dont. So mods please do something against this guy. Thanks.
Forum: [REQ] Paid Modifications
Assigned Moderators: Daz, SpeedRazors

Posted by: DON
Original Content:
Bulletin your a lame ass? I tried it.. why the fack would I reply here if I didn't. The vBplaza didn't even exist. I had a friend on DGT check it too.

When you are not connected to the service Download provider, you find indeed vbBux.
When you have an account on their service, you find :
Search results for vbBux / vbPlaza v2.2.0 = No result....
It is one swindles...

So for all that are trying to act like hero's you haven't been in the scene long enough to know what's true and not.

BTW, I'm not asking ONE person to pay $50 or so. If a bunch of us chip in 5-10 each.. we will have the amount in no time.

It's just so many leecher here that don't want to pay worth facking shit, when they can easily donate 5 bucks...

So either people pitch in and donate or everyone has to end up BUYING vbPlaza for $50 and paying $35 per a year for renewals. No one will de-ioncube it for free and DON'T expect a facking de-ioncuber to be released anytime soon....

For those that can donate 5 bucks or more, please let me know. I might get Hoxxy to run the donation for vbplaza or we may run it over at DGT. Everyone that donates WILL get credit for release.