Re: No Spam?

nudu

What? You think post count is important??

Come on now. The guy spent his time welcoming members, and you BAN him?

Why are you so angry, that is a good thing? What do you think post count is? What did he gain? My respect, cause he had 178 posts? No, my respect, cause he helped 178 members feel more welcomed in the community.

Shame is what it is. I think you should take it back and apologize, and seek help for whatever the real reason is you lashed out at him. I hope I didn't offend, but even if so, I'm sure its a step in the right direction.

Be the grown up here man.. I wouldn't ban someone for welcoming people to my forum.

chaotic_geo

Agreed.

Should ban people who are like: WHERE IS DA PE ES DEE!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1one!1!!1 or OMFG you missed one image shit rip omfgnonononononoononon reupload!!!1111...

But then again, Hoxxy was probably having a bad day.

Should really disable post count in the welcoming forum, it's hardly contributive. Besides most of the people who make a welcome thread do not even stay - I never made one.

mmmxiv

chaotic_geo said:
Should really disable post count in the welcoming forum, it's hardly contributive. Besides most of the people who make a welcome thread do not even stay - I never made one.

Concurred. I will never question admin decisions, as I know what they lead to, maybe people will learn that questioning admin decisions lead to bans.

[From my forums rules]

Respect Staff Wishes

When a staff member asks you to do something, please follow it. If you believe that the request is unlawful (be realistic here...) please contact someone who is above that staff member, who will then handle the case appropriately. Disobeying staff is a bannable offense in most situations.

Do Not Disrespect or Harass Staff

The staff members are volunteers. They are here to help because this is what they wish to do with their free time. They are not here for you take your anger on. In which case, treat all staff members which the utmost professional respect. Each staff member is a volunteer. They are not paid for what they do, so cut them some slack. They are usually picked due to and upstanding nature on the forum. Being overly well known isn't a necessity of becoming a staff member, but it can help your chances significantly.

So yeah, Just cut them some slack.

Daz

Hoxxy was correct

178 posts in one section in one morning WAS spam

Drop the subject now

Read rule 8 a link is & has always been my sig