Radio and TV Player [Version: 3.7.x]

jordy-jk

This will add a fully featured radio and TV streaming player and stations library to your forum.

source:Vb.org

Features:
- Users can add / delete / edit own stations
- Favorite stations
- Report broken / duplicate stations
- Full AJAX
- Plays Windows Media Player, Real Player and Quicktime streams
- Shows user's favorites and last played station in profile
- and more...

This mod is "Re-usable Code", meaning you can modify it and release your own version.

You are responsible for the streams you add to your website. The mod author doesn't take responsibility for copyright infringements in some countries where the mod is used.

Alvaro_SG

Open your navbar template, and at the very top add

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
function openRadioAndTV(stationid){
extras = '';
if (stationid) { extras = '?station=' + stationid; }
radioAndTVWindow = window.open('radioandtv.php' + extras, 'radioandtv', 'directories=no,height=500,width=700,location=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,status=no,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no');
}
//-->
</script>
Now for the Radio and TV link, you can find:

Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

And after that, add

Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="javascript:openRadioAndTV()">$vbphrase[rs_radiostations]</a></td>
Save your navbar template.

darkmoon34

i use this hack when i use 3.5 really good hack and useful but use lots of php and server sources first ask your host admin are they gives permission stream systems then use this script if your host not give permission they close your account that is happend to me so why i write here

webly

he said that i can't see the radio and the radio is not desactived

---------

j'arrive pas a voir la radio il dit :

webly, vous n'avez pas la permission d'accéder à cette page. Ceci peut être dû à plusieurs raisons :

Vous n'avez pas la permission d'accéder à la page que vous essayez d'afficher. Êtes-vous en train d'essayer de modifier le message de quelqu'un d'autre ou d'accéder à des options d'administration ? Vérifiez que vous êtes autorisé à effectuer cette action dans les règles du forum.
Si vous essayez d'envoyer un message, l'administrateur a peut-être désactivé votre compte, ou celui-ci est en attente d'activation si vous venez de le créer, ou de réactivation si vous avez changé votre email, ou encore peut-être de validation par un modérateur.

ma radio elle est activé mais elle affiche ca :s

webly

ya autre chose dans le dossier je trouve deux fichiers php et non dans le fichier upload

javascript.php et memberinfo_complete plugin code g pas uploadé ces deux la je fais koi svp merci d'avance ;)

spiper

This is a sweet mod expecially because i am starting up an online tv forum. I have about 3000 iptv stations updated everday by xml should make a nice fit for me.

micky13

does anyone know where i can get some more Radio stations and some TV stations?

or can you point me in the right direction?

Vaxik

Vaxo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:((((

sapphire

vaxik , go to your acp and in user group manager and allow the groups accordingly , you have installed the mod but you still need to set the permissions even for yourself

Bplant

I have added several stations but i am unable to actaully change from one station to another. Any ideas why? Thanks

NAZIA

You can download Big collection of English/Urdu/Hindi Radio and TV channels...
Those I have attached in this post...
enjoy..~!

adiliqbal

I have an error when trying to add a station....

AJAX error, please try again. (HTTP status: 406 / Not Acceptable)

Any ideas? i m using 2.0 version of this addon and my vb version is 3.7.4

NadeemJP

Alvaro_SG said:
Open your navbar template, and at the very top add

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
function openRadioAndTV(stationid){
extras = '';
if (stationid) { extras = '?station=' + stationid; }
radioAndTVWindow = window.open('radioandtv.php' + extras, 'radioandtv', 'directories=no,height=500,width=700,location=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,status=no,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no');
}
//-->
</script>
Now for the Radio and TV link, you can find:

Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

And after that, add

Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="javascript:openRadioAndTV()">$vbphrase[rs_radiostations]</a></td>
Save your navbar template.

hey what if i dont want it to be on my navbar? i would rather want to have this in the quick links menu drop down.
can you please adivce, how i can add it in there?