* Multiple Choice & True/False
* Fully-animated Flash quizzes
* No programming knowledge required
* MySQL database backend
* Powerful web based control panel
* Completely customizable inteface
* PHP source code included
* Automatic high score lists
* 100% White Label - No mandatory "powered by" or copyright notices in the interface.

Create fully-animated Flash quizzes
QuizShock QuizShock
QuizShock QuizShock
QuizShock integrates with Other Systems!
QuizShock's built-in user module system allows it to share user databases with other popular software. This means your users will be able to log into QuizShock with their existing login information from your forum or portal system.

Supported Software: vBulletin3, vBulletin2, phpBB2, Invision Power Board

Demo & Info: QuizShock - a quiz, test, and trivia game management system based on PHP and MySQL | pure software

sharaq

Unfortunately NOT WORKING with vbulletin 3.6.8...... i get a blank screen! anyone who got it working on vb 3.6.8??

sharaq

it is on localhost..... even i installed it on vb 3.6.8 PL2........ but still i get a blank page, even the admincp..... i pasted the whole quiz folder to my forum root... the database installation was successful.... but when i access it this way http://localhost/forum/quiz/index.php i get a blank page same applies to admincp......... i m confused... could u plz help me scrApy..... i wud really appreciate ur effort.......

leonpadi

in vb 3.6.7 pl2, after successfull installation, when entering for the 1st time, it reports an sql error, there is not a table created...
So... :(

leonpadi

Well, this is the error i was talked about...
cap20080417163157ti8.gif

This error comes AFTER successfull installation and when the admin tries to enter in Quiz's Control Panel for the 1st time.

Any clues please? :)

mallee

I didn't see the link either, so I figured it was hidden and required a 'thanks' first.

Thank you filegrabber but does anyone have the latest version?