problem with online shopping application

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ,I am doing an online shopping application using servlets....the user isdisplayed with a webpage where all the products and their prices are retrievedfrom the database and are displayed in a HTML form (table)..each item has a checkbox infront of it..the user can select the correspondingcheck box to select the item,,the products and also the check boxes are generatedbyout.println stmts and rs.getXX methods...and are printed on to the table.(webpage)...soonce the user selects a few checkboxes the form is then submitted to anotherservlet....(this servlet has to trap all the products, and their prices...whichare selected by the user and should calculate the total of the prices andthen should it print it..) thats is the functionality, but then I am notable to generate the logic to trap the products selected by the user...couldanyone pls help me if u have any idea about the problem....thanks in advance..satish

markvenet

If you are going on online shopping that time you are face many problem application. You are not filled wall information about you think.If you are send application of shopping most of accepted otherwise late answer.