plesk and management service for 20/40 max $/month

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking for a management for my dedicated server (2 personnal sites only) within the price 20 up to 40 $/month.Mainly it's for security (firawall) and updates, and sometimes, rarely for help (backup site in ssh).I have fond that (platinum server management) for cpanel; but I will use plesk/fedora...I have tried to contact seekadmin and acunet for 4 days asking if they could take care of a fedora/plesk server . But no answer, so I 'm wondering is they are reliable.. Do you know the management service I'm looking for?thanks for adviseSeeksadmins and rack911 are my first choice. Yes Seeksadmins are very reliable I think they take care first of their current customers before getting more business, maybe that is why you haven't gotten an answer yet from them.I think they take care first of their current customers before getting more businessI like this one. Give good quality services rather than recruit more customers.We do support fedora and plesk. Sorry if sales wasnt replied to, i'm having a pretty difficult time at the moment unrelated to business and hence I am not doing at the office and I am usually the only one who deals with salesThank you for answering in this forum. I will probably be contacted by your staff soon.