PlatinumServerManagement

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I used them 2 days.

1 whole day is waiting for setting up the account.

2nd day i have a mysql issue.

A technician came and said me that he will look that. After 3 hours one IP logged as root. Then another. Some services goes down.

Then they said me that i need to have an Os reload. I said i know but i need them to work for server.

Then thye try some and said it again. They closed the ticket but when they are closing ticket, server was down. (before only mysql was done) I couldnt beleive they close a ticket when the machine is down because of them.

I said them ok i am orderig an os reload but why they dont want to work for server. Only 1 hour admin time. I looked the commands on SSH they try to force upgarde mysql.

Then they said me that they did everything and i they can give a refund.also they logges to SSH again to take the root logins logs.

I said them dont login SSH again because DC is making an OS reload.

Then suddenly without a reply they send back my money and close my acccoun.t

If you have a real problem dont go with them. Only thing that they know is make an Os Reload. :stickout:

;Also they dont know any "kind" customer relationship. Very bad customer relation.

also their ticket system is the worst system i have ever seen. Their update mails is not coming every time..

They said they are working on the server but nobady is connected on SSH :) Funny...I used them 2 days.

1 whole day is waiting for setting up the account.

2nd day i have a mysql issue.

A technician came and said me that he will look that. After 3 hours one IP logged as root. Then another. Some services goes down.

Then they said me that i need to have an Os reload. I said i know but i need them to work for server.

Then thye try some and said it again. They closed the ticket but when they are closing ticket, server was down. (before only mysql was done) I couldnt beleive they close a ticket when the machine is down because of them.

I said them ok i am orderig an os reload but why they dont want to work for server. Only 1 hour admin time. I looked the commands on SSH they try to force upgarde mysql.

Then they said me that they did everything and i they can give a refund.also they logges to SSH again to take the root logins logs.

I said them dont login SSH again because DC is making an OS reload.

Then suddenly without a reply they send back my money and close my acccoun.t

If you have a real problem dont go with them. Only thing that they know is make an Os Reload. :stickout:

;Also they dont know any "kind" customer relationship. Very bad customer relation.

also their ticket system is the worst system i have ever seen. Their update mails is not coming every time..

They said they are working on the server but nobady is connected on SSH :) Funny...

Hey cyberturk that's just a pure shame your not having good service with PlatinumServerManagement.

I had some issues reading and fully understanding your review, now what would be the point for PSM to counintue to work on your mysql if your going to get an os reload, to my understanding os reloads clear everything, I mean everything. It's like having a brand new server, thats what most companies do anyways. When a customer cancels the server, they do an os reload and sell it out again boom badda bing. I can understand PSM point of view, because you want them to work on your mysql before the os reload. Theirs no point.

They said they are working on the server but nobady is connected on SSH :) Funny...

You have to understand PSM is a pretty large company and they manage over thousands and thousands of servers, and I'm most certain more than 200 people a day are submitting tickets and their staff works very hard to keep things very resonable, perhaps their staff members were replying to your ticket as in "Looking into it" meaning they are probally finishing up their current work on another server and putting yours in a pending list .. meaning your is the next to deal with. Most companies do this, I myself do this when I assist my own customers, I make replies like that simply to let the customer know. 1 Somebody is here. 2 I am going to be looking into their issue.

I strongly disagree I feel PSM has the best customer relationship, in a very proffesional way as well than any other company I've ever had a chance to deal with.

Once again I disagree, I feel PSM has a great system that fits right for them. Everything you need is their, they dont have no silly addon things that make it look dumb or feel un proffesional when using their helpdesk. I think its great!

I don't know why your account was closed, unless you were causing abuse to them. If they said they fixed it, Im pretty sure they fixed it! Once again, any company would remove the root logs once their done with their work, otherwise you can cause issues to their network and things like that. Secrutiy issue, look at it that way.

Best of luck, once again I'm sorry you had to have a horrible experience with this striving company. Take care.I used them 2 days.
You have not used our service for 2 days. Your account was activated today, and you submitted your first ticket today.

That is not true either. We logged in and started working on the issue within 17 minutes.
> Client Opened Ticket on Mon Jun 4 06:41:23 EDT 2007
> Technical Support Responded on Mon Jun 4 06:58:49 EDT 2007

We worked on it for several hours straight throughout the day and updated the ticket numerous times throughout the day and determined that there was so much damage and missing libraries that instead of draging this on for an undeterminable amount of time, an OS reload would be the best approach.

He responded accusing us of crashing the server and saying that we didn't want to work on his server and that we only looked at it for 1 hour

We replied showing him that the server was not down and has not been down since we ever even first logged in
root@ [~]# uptime
00:29:07 up 15:19, 1 user, load average: 0.04, 0.46, 0.57
root@ [~]#

He replied STILL saying that it was down! How can the server be down if the uptime says it was not rebooted in over 15 HOURS? We only first logged in 11 hours ago!

Then we showed him proof that we worked on it for several hours, and not just 1 hour like he thought

root@ [~]# last root -a
root pts/0 Tue Jun 5 00:28 still logged in [our ip]
root pts/1 Mon Jun 4 22:29 - 23:20 (00:51) [our ip]
root pts/0 Mon Jun 4 21:57 - 23:50 (01:52) [our ip]
root pts/1 Mon Jun 4 15:34 - 21:21 (05:46) [our ip]
root pts/0 Mon Jun 4 15:24 - 21:21 (05:57) [our ip]
root pts/1 Mon Jun 4 14:08 - 14:25 (00:17) [our ip]
root pts/0 Mon Jun 4 13:58 - 14:42 (00:44) [our ip]

He replied yet again STILL saying we didn't work on the server!

This is absolutely absurd. He accuses us of crashing the server when there is factual proof that it never crashed. He accused us of working on the server for only 1 hour when there is factual proof that we were working in the server for 10 hours.

All he is doing is accusing us of things we proved did not happen. Then of course the very next thing he does in the midst of a server crisis is spend time writing a whole complaint here! I don't know anyone that would want a customer like that.

We refunded his payment and closed his account.PSM you have nothing to prove here, We all know that you provide great service.

Having said that I will not respond to this thread again in order to help it lower itself down the active list.

Keep up the great job PSM!!Maan why is it that everytime a company has a strong reputation people come on the forums and try and make them look bad. It's like being popular at school, everyone knows you. Your a great person, but then you get them people who say bad things about you and things that are not true.

PSM I agree with keepr. PSM you have nothing to prove, you guys are simply ... GREAT!!Frimon86, your all messages is about PSM. Please stop posting messages to prevent them. They have staff here for replying customers. You dont need to write all threads about them.

PSM please wirte you rhomepage that you have not capability to fix RPM and kernel problems. Nobady have to paid yo for an adivce of OS reload.

You are opening a new account about a 24 hours and closed it on a 1 minute without warning. You are a ver very big and kind (!) company.

All in all if anybody has a real problem (like kernel rpm) dont go with them. they are only fixing simple tasks and you will only lose time whrn you are waitng them to set up the account and saying that they are fixing the issue without login to SSH.

Server was CRASHED when your staff close the ticket! My server hasnt got problems on http service. ONly mysql was down and after the ticket http crashed too! Your staff only pings the SSH and said it is UP. My HTML site was down until i check it. And if this is your way, go with your way. Fix the simple tasks, find a guy on WHT to prevent you :)

Edit: Also dont show the SSH logins. You logeed and only make force upgrade mysql. I have the capability to that. You only make force upgrade. If this is the work that you done and know yes you worked hardive been with psm for years and theyve been able to do everything from simple to very complex problems. from the way you talk here, you were probably very rude to them and i wouldnt blame them one bit for closing your account. from the logs they posted here, and there stellar reputation all over wht, i am inclined to believe them, and not just 1 complaint from someone that cant even form a sentence correctlyive been with psm for years and theyve been able to do everything from simple to very complex problems. from the way you talk here, you were probably very rude to them and i wouldnt blame them one bit for closing your account. from the logs they posted here, and there stellar reputation all over wht, i am inclined to believe them, and not just 1 complaint from someone that cant even form a sentence correctly

so try to write your own rewiev dont answer all of the bad rewievs of PSM with your excellent English (!). If you continue, some people may think that you have a different relationship with them . Ok? how can you know that i am rude without read the whole ticket? Do not make guess about thinhgs that are not directly related with you.I write about them simply because I feel everyone should know them, they are a fantastic company, too bad you didnt get a chance to see it, I'm sorry you disagree but this is your thread so I'll end it at that. Thank you.