PhotoPlog: The Lite Gallery

KrazyFire

PhotoPlog: The Lite Gallery

PhotoPlog Lite is a gallery script for GIF, JPG, and PNG images. PhotoPlog Lite comes with categories, permissions, comments, search, moderation. The installation takes care of phrases, templates, tables, etcetera. Just follow the README.txt file for installation.

There is a license agreement that I request that you abide. Thanks!

This thread is organized as follows:
  • Post1 contains this here release.
  • Post2 contains current add-ons.
  • Post3 contains onscreen errors.
Fine Print: see license agreement, no redistribution, copyright retained in full, right reserved to uncheck support box.

Requirements: vB 3.5.0+ (development initially based on having vB 3.5.4 though vB 3.6.0+ and vB 3.7.0+ should be okay, but not every version was personally tested) and MySQL 4.1+ (development based on having MySQL 4.1+ though MySQL 3+ may be okay, but not every version was personally tested) and PHP with GD2 and Safe Mode off

Does it work on vB 3.5 and vB 3.6 and vB 3.7? Yes, it should. See the requirements. Also, there are two product XML files, one for vB 3.5 and one for vB 3.6/3.7, so import the one that matches your vB version.

Live Demo and Official Support: PhotoPlog - PHP MySQL Gallery Script for vBulletin

Note on Official Support: With 70 some pages, assuming 15 posts per page, and over 1000 posts, all in one thread, official support for this mod is now held off-site. Apologies in advance for possibly having to register at yet another forum, but IMHO support would be better served elsewhere at this point.

All support requests, except perhaps for proven bugs, may be ignored if posted in this thread.

Comments, suggestions, etcetera are welcome, but please note that further modifications are not being planned, as this is intended as the final release of the lite series.

Fun Fact: PhotoPlog Lite v.2.0.6 had 4330 downloads!

andyk

Are you able to get the Pro version or I might have to do some poking around? :)

edit: well i sniffed around and found a earlier version though its pro. version 2.1.3 -- am I allowed to post the link? if not, remove it.

xtreme88

How can i install the Photoplog lite Random bar on my forum index side?
But only the random bar???

Please help :(